Search Issue Tracker
Sub-Emitter particles activated through a Control Track in Timeline stop spawning after parent Emitter loops for the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "SubemitterTimeline.zip" project
2. Open the "TimelineSubEmitter_Bug" Scene
3. Select "Timeline Normal" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Go to the Timeline window and preview the entire timeline
Expected result: all particles, including sub emitters, are spawned throughout the whole timeline
Actual result: Sub-Emitter particles stop spawning after the parent Emitter finishes the first loop
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1 (the Sub-Emitter particles are not being spawned at all)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'