Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
Sub Emitter Module particle systems do not unpause with ParticleSystem.Play
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "ParticleSystemBug"
3. Enter play mode - a particle system is created, paused and played via script
4. Notice that parts of the particle remain paused
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()