Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Sub Emitter created Particle Systems Rotation is inconsistent when rotating the main Particle System
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "1168251.zip"
2. Select the Particle System GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Press Play in the Particle Effect window
4. Inspect how Sub Emitter created Particle Systems are rotated
Expected result: Particles on each Sub Emitter created Particle System spread horizontally
Actual result: Particles on some Sub Emitter created Particle Systems spread diagonally or vertically
Reproduced with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"