Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Sub Emitter created Particle Systems Rotation is inconsistent when rotating the main Particle System
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "1168251.zip"
2. Select the Particle System GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Press Play in the Particle Effect window
4. Inspect how Sub Emitter created Particle Systems are rotated
Expected result: Particles on each Sub Emitter created Particle System spread horizontally
Actual result: Particles on some Sub Emitter created Particle Systems spread diagonally or vertically
Reproduced with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Feb 24, 2021 13:02
Seems to still be an issue in Unity 2019.3.15f1
Dec 30, 2020 17:24
Looks like this issue exists in 2020.1.6f1 as well.