Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Sub-blendtrees don't get default parameters initialised correctly
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new Animator Controlle
- add two float parameters to it
- add a new blend tree state and double-click it to edit it
- add a new sub-Blend Tree field to the blend tree and notice that the new sub-Blend Tree has not been assigned a parameter correctly and just displays 'Blend' on the canvas despite showing 'New Float' as its parameter when you click to edit it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'