Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[STW2017.1] BoxCollider2D shows the warning after Used by Composite is checked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project
2. Add a Sprite in the Hierarchy
3. Add a CompositeCollider2D to the Sprite
4. Add a BoxCollider2D to the Sprite
5. Check Used by Effector in the BoxCollider2D component
6. Observe the warning:
This collider will not function with effector until there is at least one enabled 2D effector on this GameObject
7. Check Used by Composite in the BoxCollider2D component
8. Observe, the warning did not disappear
Expected result: Warning should disappear
Actual result: Inspector shows the warning
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website