Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator" error when displaying a warning about mixed generic/humanoid animation
Create a scene where generic and humanoid animations are applied to the same humanoid character (or use attached scene)
Try to scrub the generic animation (MoveBone on Marine_troop in example)
--> Inspector has lots of repeated messages saying "Binding warning: Some transforms are animated by both a Humanoid animation clip and a Generic animation clip. Only the Humanoid clip will be applied on those transforms..." (Warning is ok, but too many repeats)
--> Console error shows multiple errors with
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator. Cutting off characters."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)