Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator" error when displaying a warning about mixed generic/humanoid animation
Create a scene where generic and humanoid animations are applied to the same humanoid character (or use attached scene)
Try to scrub the generic animation (MoveBone on Marine_troop in example)
--> Inspector has lots of repeated messages saying "Binding warning: Some transforms are animated by both a Humanoid animation clip and a Generic animation clip. Only the Humanoid clip will be applied on those transforms..." (Warning is ok, but too many repeats)
--> Console error shows multiple errors with
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator. Cutting off characters."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode