Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator" error when displaying a warning about mixed generic/humanoid animation
Create a scene where generic and humanoid animations are applied to the same humanoid character (or use attached scene)
Try to scrub the generic animation (MoveBone on Marine_troop in example)
--> Inspector has lots of repeated messages saying "Binding warning: Some transforms are animated by both a Humanoid animation clip and a Generic animation clip. Only the Humanoid clip will be applied on those transforms..." (Warning is ok, but too many repeats)
--> Console error shows multiple errors with
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator. Cutting off characters."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button