Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator" error when displaying a warning about mixed generic/humanoid animation
Create a scene where generic and humanoid animations are applied to the same humanoid character (or use attached scene)
Try to scrub the generic animation (MoveBone on Marine_troop in example)
--> Inspector has lots of repeated messages saying "Binding warning: Some transforms are animated by both a Humanoid animation clip and a Generic animation clip. Only the Humanoid clip will be applied on those transforms..." (Warning is ok, but too many repeats)
--> Console error shows multiple errors with
"String too long for TextMeshGenerator. Cutting off characters."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh