Search Issue Tracker
streaming of mp3 files is not supported when PC, Mac & Linux Standalone platform is selected
1. Download and open the attached project "1224487.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "Select File" and select Birds.mp3 file in SoundFiles folder of the archive
5. Press "Play"
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Error indicating that streaming of mp3 is not supported is thrown
Reproduces on: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
The issue does not reproduce if the build platform is changed to Android.
Could not test on Unity 2017.4 due to Console errors and missing Component references in the reproduction project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project