Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
streaming of mp3 files is not supported when PC, Mac & Linux Standalone platform is selected
1. Download and open the attached project "1224487.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "Select File" and select Birds.mp3 file in SoundFiles folder of the archive
5. Press "Play"
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Error indicating that streaming of mp3 is not supported is thrown
Reproduces on: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
The issue does not reproduce if the build platform is changed to Android.
Could not test on Unity 2017.4 due to Console errors and missing Component references in the reproduction project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property