Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[SteamVR] TrailRenderer.Clear() crashes editor
1. Open the project
2. Turn on SteamVR
3. Open "trailrenderer_clear_crash" scene
4. Play the scene with both Scene and Game window open.
5. Wait a couple seconds for the crash.
NOTE:When TrailRenderer.Clear() is called editor crashes.
NOTE: Not always reproducible, sometimes IsGetAtctive() error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1
Project is not compatable with: 5.3.5f1, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh