Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[SteamVR] TrailRenderer.Clear() crashes editor
1. Open the project
2. Turn on SteamVR
3. Open "trailrenderer_clear_crash" scene
4. Play the scene with both Scene and Game window open.
5. Wait a couple seconds for the crash.
NOTE:When TrailRenderer.Clear() is called editor crashes.
NOTE: Not always reproducible, sometimes IsGetAtctive() error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1
Project is not compatable with: 5.3.5f1, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project