Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[SteamVR] TrailRenderer.Clear() crashes editor
1. Open the project
2. Turn on SteamVR
3. Open "trailrenderer_clear_crash" scene
4. Play the scene with both Scene and Game window open.
5. Wait a couple seconds for the crash.
NOTE:When TrailRenderer.Clear() is called editor crashes.
NOTE: Not always reproducible, sometimes IsGetAtctive() error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1
Project is not compatable with: 5.3.5f1, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position