Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[SteamVR] TrailRenderer.Clear() crashes editor
1. Open the project
2. Turn on SteamVR
3. Open "trailrenderer_clear_crash" scene
4. Play the scene with both Scene and Game window open.
5. Wait a couple seconds for the crash.
NOTE:When TrailRenderer.Clear() is called editor crashes.
NOTE: Not always reproducible, sometimes IsGetAtctive() error is thrown.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1
Project is not compatable with: 5.3.5f1, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked