Search Issue Tracker
[Batching] StaticBatchUtility.Combine() with null material silently fails
1. Open scene in the editor and hit play. You can duplicate the objects to see the draw calls.
2. Build to the iOS device. There will be an exception thrown in the console.
"On the device we're receiving exception telling us that batching failed because it has a null material so would be great to have this functionality in the editor."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider