Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.4
[Lightmap] Static Batching and AssetBundle-Export shift Lightmap-UVs
1) Open the scene "SourceScene". Note that this scene uses a lightmap where all transparent pixels have been colored red. Please don't re-bake the lightmap, otherwise the bugs won't be visible.
2) Export the scene into an AssetBundle using the "Build/AssetBundle" menu.
3) Open the scene "TargetScene" and enter play mode.
4) Press the "Load" button in the Game-UI
5) After loading the scene from the AssetBundle, the game camera should be focused on a scene-part where the UV-shift is most visible. Please compare the placement and size of the red borders along the road with the original mesh in the "SourceScene".
6) Please also take a look at the screenshots "NoStaticBatching.png" and "StaticBatchingAndBundling.png" for a more extreme case from our production-scene.
Reproduced: 5.0.1p2, 5.0.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
- [Linux] Unsupported Shader warnings when running the Build with disabled warnings, -batchmode flag and removed shaders