Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
[Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
During a nightly static analysis run for WinEditor a defect was found in the Unity codebase
Passing null pointer "text" to "QueryToken", which dereferences it.
See https://unity.slack.com/archives/CSXBAN456/p1633866490061500 for where this case was discussed in #coverity-new-defects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator