Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
During a nightly static analysis run for WinEditor a defect was found in the Unity codebase
Passing null pointer "text" to "QueryToken", which dereferences it.
See https://unity.slack.com/archives/CSXBAN456/p1633866490061500 for where this case was discussed in #coverity-new-defects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform