Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
During a nightly static analysis run for WinEditor a defect was found in the Unity codebase
Passing null pointer "text" to "QueryToken", which dereferences it.
See https://unity.slack.com/archives/CSXBAN456/p1633866490061500 for where this case was discussed in #coverity-new-defects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves