Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[StateMachine] [Backport] When changing animator controller in play mode, state machine behavior doesn't change
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "testScene" scene
3. Press "Space" notice that in the console it didn't register that the state machine behavior has changed.
Actual result: The state machine behavior didn't change.
Expected result: The state machine behavior should change to the "horizontalAnimation" state.
Regression introduced in: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Feb 05, 2017 20:19
when setting the RuntimeAnimatorController by code, allot of strange things happen. Also my camera initialized its hierarchy
Sep 15, 2016 17:08