Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[StateMachine] [Backport] When changing animator controller in play mode, state machine behavior doesn't change
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "testScene" scene
3. Press "Space" notice that in the console it didn't register that the state machine behavior has changed.
Actual result: The state machine behavior didn't change.
Expected result: The state machine behavior should change to the "horizontalAnimation" state.
Regression introduced in: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper