Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[StateMachine] [Backport] When changing animator controller in play mode, state machine behavior doesn't change
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "testScene" scene
3. Press "Space" notice that in the console it didn't register that the state machine behavior has changed.
Actual result: The state machine behavior didn't change.
Expected result: The state machine behavior should change to the "horizontalAnimation" state.
Regression introduced in: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules