Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[StateMachine] [Backport] When changing animator controller in play mode, state machine behavior doesn't change
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "testScene" scene
3. Press "Space" notice that in the console it didn't register that the state machine behavior has changed.
Actual result: The state machine behavior didn't change.
Expected result: The state machine behavior should change to the "horizontalAnimation" state.
Regression introduced in: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"