Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[StateMachine] [Backport] When changing animator controller in play mode, state machine behavior doesn't change
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "testScene" scene
3. Press "Space" notice that in the console it didn't register that the state machine behavior has changed.
Actual result: The state machine behavior didn't change.
Expected result: The state machine behavior should change to the "horizontalAnimation" state.
Regression introduced in: 5.2.0f1 (89160207ce1a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version