Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
State machine behavior that has a specific serialization error removes all state machine behaviors
1. Open attached project
2. Open "testscene" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Press space keyboard button
5. Notice the robot turns red at the end of it's slide animation
6. Build the game for standalone version
7. Press space keyboard button
8. Notice that robot does not turn red at the end of animation
Expected behavior: 5 and 8 steps result should be the same (see gifs below)
Note: when adding a state machine behavior that has a specific serialization error to an animation controller it removes all state machine behaviors when the game is built
Reproducible with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1f1, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy