Search Issue Tracker
[Standard] Using the standard shader with a substance procedurally generated material constant errors will be thrown
Steps to reproduce:
-Open the attached project and the scene.
-Errors will be thrown immediately:
"should be implemented in child class"
-Try switching between "StandardMat" and the "RoadsDirt0082_10_H_Tile01" substance generated material.
-It works fine with the baked textures, it does not work with substance generated textures.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform