Search Issue Tracker
"Standard Assets" are not visible in Launcher "Add packages" window
1. Download the "Unity Download Assistant"
2. Install Unity with the "Standard Assets" option enabled
3. Open Unity
4. Press "New" to create a new project
5. "Add Asset Package"
Expected Result: The "Standard Assets" that were included in the installation should appear in this menu
Actual Result: The menu is empty
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.0b10
Did not reproduce on: 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open