Search Issue Tracker
"Standard Assets" are not visible in Launcher "Add packages" window
1. Download the "Unity Download Assistant"
2. Install Unity with the "Standard Assets" option enabled
3. Open Unity
4. Press "New" to create a new project
5. "Add Asset Package"
Expected Result: The "Standard Assets" that were included in the installation should appear in this menu
Actual Result: The menu is empty
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.0b10
Did not reproduce on: 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator