Search Issue Tracker
[Standalone] Project does not build on standalone only
1) Open attached project
2) Try building it for Win Standalone
Expected: Project builds normally
Actual: Build process breaks after Asset Packaging step/at its end(hard to discern) with ReflectionTypeLoadException
Does not happen when building for WebGL or iOS
Reproduced in 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0f3
Not reproduced in 5.3.5f1 (although it needs 'library' deletion to build properly and removing Depth of Field effects/editors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first