Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Standalone] Long delay when switching scenes in standalone build
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "Scenes > MainMenu" scene.
3. Click Start Game (Bolt).
4. Notice how fast scene changes(GIFs attached).
5. Build and run as standalone.
6. Click Start Game (Bolt).
7. Notice increased loading time(GIFs attached).
Regression introduced in 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine