Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Standalone] Long delay when switching scenes in standalone build
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "Scenes > MainMenu" scene.
3. Click Start Game (Bolt).
4. Notice how fast scene changes(GIFs attached).
5. Build and run as standalone.
6. Click Start Game (Bolt).
7. Notice increased loading time(GIFs attached).
Regression introduced in 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping