Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Standalone] Long delay when switching scenes in standalone build
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "Scenes > MainMenu" scene.
3. Click Start Game (Bolt).
4. Notice how fast scene changes(GIFs attached).
5. Build and run as standalone.
6. Click Start Game (Bolt).
7. Notice increased loading time(GIFs attached).
Regression introduced in 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawProceduralIndirect: baseVertexLocation and startInstanceLocation are broken when using DirectX11, DirectX12, OpenGL and Metal
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme