Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Standalone] Long delay when switching scenes in standalone build
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open and play "Scenes > MainMenu" scene.
3. Click Start Game (Bolt).
4. Notice how fast scene changes(GIFs attached).
5. Build and run as standalone.
6. Click Start Game (Bolt).
7. Notice increased loading time(GIFs attached).
Regression introduced in 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar