Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[Standalone][DX9] UI disappears when triggering a resolution change (5.2 regression)
1)Open the attached project and add cube to the existing scene
2) Build the project using DX9 rendering.
3) Run the executable.
4) Either drag the corners of the window, or press Alt-Enter.
5) Notice that the 3D cube remains onscreen, but the text have disappeared.
6) Notice that returning back to the original resolution does not cause the UI elements to re-appear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website