Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Standalone build won't start properly when using windowed mode on Windows 8.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new unity project
2. Build and Run the project
3. Choose any resolution
4. Click on windowed mode
Actual result: Game window appears for a split second and then disappears.
Expected result: Game is launched in windowed mode.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute