Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Standalone build won't start properly when using windowed mode on Windows 8.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new unity project
2. Build and Run the project
3. Choose any resolution
4. Click on windowed mode
Actual result: Game window appears for a split second and then disappears.
Expected result: Game is launched in windowed mode.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"