Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Standalone build crashes with D3D12 and Graphic Jobs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "951986-NavMeshBugs.zip"
2. Build for Windows with D3D12 and Graphic Jobs enabled
3. Press Load Scene in the upper left corner of the screen once the built project is run
Note: development build should crash (did not reproduce on several machines so we had to trust the user on this one)
Note: release build will produce flickering
Expected result: no crash/weird flickering
Actual result: flickering/crashing
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted