Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Standalone application uses default screen resolution instead of a saved one when launching it for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project (Player Window Problem.zip)
2. Go to File > Build Settings... and build a Standalone application.
3. Launch a built application.
4. Change resolution to "720x480 @60" and press Esc
5. Launch the application again.
Expected result: Second time launching the game, it launches with the resolution that was selected last instead of default one.
Actual result: Second time launching the game, it launches with the default resolution, instead of the last selected one.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b8
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p3
Verified in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform