Search Issue Tracker
[Stadia] Flickering/green dots appear after splash screen
1. Open the attached project ("1351700.7z")
2. Build and run the project to the Stadia platform
Expected result: After the splash screen game menu is displayed
Actual result: After splash screen flickering/green dots appear (see "2jqWKFRKM4.mp4" video)
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a7 (build and editor errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window