Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[SRP][Templates] Reflection probes don't check against assigned render pipeline
I created a new project and chose the Lightweight Render Pipeline for VR. All of the geometry appeared hot pink in Game view and Scene view, and remained hot pink after lighting finished baking. I see similar results if I create a new project with the template for Lightweight Render Pipeline (non-VR) or the High Def RP template.
1) In the Project window, right-click any asset and choose Reimport All. Wait while everything is reimported, then wait until baking is finished (see progress bar at bottom right corner of Editor).
2) Now things look better but there is still a bit of pink tints in shadows and reflections. The under-side of the workbench and the bench legs are examples.
3) In the Lighting window under Lightmapping Settings, disable Auto Generate.
4) Click the triangle on the Generate Lighting button and choose Clear Baked Data.
5) Click the triangle on the Generate Lighting button and waiting until baking completes.
6) Click the triangle on the Generate Lighting button and choose Bake Reflection Probes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time