Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
SRP Batcher sets the correct buffer for the first Draw call in the sequence but does not change it for the next calls
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1235425"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the camera around and observe the meshes
Expected result: All three meshes are rendered normally with their vertices drawn in expected positions
Actual result: Only one mesh is rendered normally at the time while others use the wrong vertices position buffer
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1(7.3.1), 2020.1.0b10(8.1.0), 2020.2.0a13(9.0.0-preview.13, 10.0.0-preview.1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1(Unable to downgrade the project, and the package was still in a preview state for this stream)
1. The meshes are rendered as expected when SRP batcher is disabled
2. Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"