Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
SRP Batcher sets the correct buffer for the first Draw call in the sequence but does not change it for the next calls
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1235425"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the camera around and observe the meshes
Expected result: All three meshes are rendered normally with their vertices drawn in expected positions
Actual result: Only one mesh is rendered normally at the time while others use the wrong vertices position buffer
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1(7.3.1), 2020.1.0b10(8.1.0), 2020.2.0a13(9.0.0-preview.13, 10.0.0-preview.1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1(Unable to downgrade the project, and the package was still in a preview state for this stream)
1. The meshes are rendered as expected when SRP batcher is disabled
2. Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete