Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
SRP Batcher doesn't support 32 bit vertex index buffer mesh on dx11
Steps to reproduce:
- Open attached project
- Open scene \Assets\Scenes\BodyOnly.unity
- Enable SRP batcher in \Assets\Settings\HDRenderPipelineAsset.asset
Result: Rendering of the mesh is buggy, and clearly to identical to what is was without the batcher enabled.
Expected: The mesh should render the same with and without the batcher.
- Unity 2019.1.0a13
- HDRP 5.2.3-preview
Note: The issue don't occurs on Vulkan, and neither with a single material (one submesh) 32 bit mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted