Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
SRP Batcher doesn't support 32 bit vertex index buffer mesh on dx11
Steps to reproduce:
- Open attached project
- Open scene \Assets\Scenes\BodyOnly.unity
- Enable SRP batcher in \Assets\Settings\HDRenderPipelineAsset.asset
Result: Rendering of the mesh is buggy, and clearly to identical to what is was without the batcher enabled.
Expected: The mesh should render the same with and without the batcher.
- Unity 2019.1.0a13
- HDRP 5.2.3-preview
Note: The issue don't occurs on Vulkan, and neither with a single material (one submesh) 32 bit mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project