Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
SRP Batcher doesn't support 32 bit vertex index buffer mesh on dx11
Steps to reproduce:
- Open attached project
- Open scene \Assets\Scenes\BodyOnly.unity
- Enable SRP batcher in \Assets\Settings\HDRenderPipelineAsset.asset
Result: Rendering of the mesh is buggy, and clearly to identical to what is was without the batcher enabled.
Expected: The mesh should render the same with and without the batcher.
- Unity 2019.1.0a13
- HDRP 5.2.3-preview
Note: The issue don't occurs on Vulkan, and neither with a single material (one submesh) 32 bit mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh