Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[SRP] ARBackgroundRenderer support
SRP Repo: Issue #1033
ARBackgroundRenderer relies on command buffers to fill the screen with a material before opaque rendering.
This class is relied on to render background in AR apps (ARCore, ARInterface, etc)
I think it should be supported by - at least - the LWRP, so it would work out of the box on existing projects (I'm seeing this in issues on Github in their respective repos already, people want SRP support)
So I think the approach is, either have a way to let the ARBackgroundRenderer add it's command buffer to the current render pipeline, or have the LWRP support it out of the box.
Another approach is, since the ARBackgroundRenderer adds a command buffer to the camera, shouldn't the render pipelines, by default, loop through these commands and add them to the list before the submit?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times