Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
sRGB format is not supported with the 'Gamma' Color Space when the Main Camera's HDR is 'Off'
How to reproduce it:
1. Create a new 3D project
2. In the Hierarchy view select the 'Main Camera'
3. Go to the Inspector view > Camera and set HDR value to 'Off'
4. Open Player Settings view and go to the 'Other Settings'
5. Set Color Space value to 'Gamma'
6. Notice that in the Console view warning occurs
Expected result: Warnings do not occur in the Console view
Actual result: Warnings occur with the message: "Requested RenderTexture with sRGB format. sRGB formats are not supported in gamma mode, fallback to a UNorm format. Use a UNorm format instead of sRGB to silence this warning."
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible