Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[SpriteShapeProfile] "Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
"Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Drag & Drop "New SpriteShapeProfile" into the Scene View
Observe the exception on console
Special Note: If a sprite is assigned then there is no exception thrown. The exception is thrown due to non-assignment of the Sprite in the "Range" of SpriteShapeProfile.
2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b5
Occurring on Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.13 & Mac OSX 10.12
Note: The "Sprite Shape Profile" with "2D Common" package is introduced from 2018.1.0b5 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project