Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[SpriteShapeProfile] "Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
"Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Drag & Drop "New SpriteShapeProfile" into the Scene View
Observe the exception on console
Special Note: If a sprite is assigned then there is no exception thrown. The exception is thrown due to non-assignment of the Sprite in the "Range" of SpriteShapeProfile.
2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b5
Occurring on Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.13 & Mac OSX 10.12
Note: The "Sprite Shape Profile" with "2D Common" package is introduced from 2018.1.0b5 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3