Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[SpriteShapeProfile] "Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
"Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Drag & Drop "New SpriteShapeProfile" into the Scene View
Observe the exception on console
Special Note: If a sprite is assigned then there is no exception thrown. The exception is thrown due to non-assignment of the Sprite in the "Range" of SpriteShapeProfile.
2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b5
Occurring on Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.13 & Mac OSX 10.12
Note: The "Sprite Shape Profile" with "2D Common" package is introduced from 2018.1.0b5 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property