Search Issue Tracker
[SpriteShapeProfile] "Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
"Invalid AABB" Exception occurs when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Drag & Drop "New SpriteShapeProfile" into the Scene View
Observe the exception on console
Special Note: If a sprite is assigned then there is no exception thrown. The exception is thrown due to non-assignment of the Sprite in the "Range" of SpriteShapeProfile.
2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b5
Occurring on Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.13 & Mac OSX 10.12
Note: The "Sprite Shape Profile" with "2D Common" package is introduced from 2018.1.0b5 version.
This is a duplicate of issue #1019411SpriteShape is changing its boundary box when SpriteShape has fill texture
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime