Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
SpriteShape is changing its boundary box when SpriteShape has fill texture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SpriteShapeInvisible.zip")
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "New SpriteShapeController"
4. In Scene window, hold middle-click to move the camera out of "New SpriteShapeController" SpriteShape boundary box
5. Observe "New SpriteShapeController" GameObject's filled texture
Expected result: the Sprite Shape only disappears when you cannot see the texture anymore
Actual result: the Sprite Shape disappears when the camera view goes out of the Sprite Shape boundary box which is smaller than the texture
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b9
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8 and older, because Sprite Shape was not yet implemented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source