Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
SpriteShape is changing its boundary box when SpriteShape has fill texture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SpriteShapeInvisible.zip")
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "New SpriteShapeController"
4. In Scene window, hold middle-click to move the camera out of "New SpriteShapeController" SpriteShape boundary box
5. Observe "New SpriteShapeController" GameObject's filled texture
Expected result: the Sprite Shape only disappears when you cannot see the texture anymore
Actual result: the Sprite Shape disappears when the camera view goes out of the Sprite Shape boundary box which is smaller than the texture
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b9
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8 and older, because Sprite Shape was not yet implemented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build