Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
SpriteShape is changing its boundary box when SpriteShape has fill texture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SpriteShapeInvisible.zip")
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "New SpriteShapeController"
4. In Scene window, hold middle-click to move the camera out of "New SpriteShapeController" SpriteShape boundary box
5. Observe "New SpriteShapeController" GameObject's filled texture
Expected result: the Sprite Shape only disappears when you cannot see the texture anymore
Actual result: the Sprite Shape disappears when the camera view goes out of the Sprite Shape boundary box which is smaller than the texture
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b9
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8 and older, because Sprite Shape was not yet implemented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value