Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
SpriteShape is changing its boundary box when SpriteShape has fill texture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SpriteShapeInvisible.zip")
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "New SpriteShapeController"
4. In Scene window, hold middle-click to move the camera out of "New SpriteShapeController" SpriteShape boundary box
5. Observe "New SpriteShapeController" GameObject's filled texture
Expected result: the Sprite Shape only disappears when you cannot see the texture anymore
Actual result: the Sprite Shape disappears when the camera view goes out of the Sprite Shape boundary box which is smaller than the texture
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b9
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8 and older, because Sprite Shape was not yet implemented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)