Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
SpriteShape is changing its boundary box when SpriteShape has fill texture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SpriteShapeInvisible.zip")
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "New SpriteShapeController"
4. In Scene window, hold middle-click to move the camera out of "New SpriteShapeController" SpriteShape boundary box
5. Observe "New SpriteShapeController" GameObject's filled texture
Expected result: the Sprite Shape only disappears when you cannot see the texture anymore
Actual result: the Sprite Shape disappears when the camera view goes out of the Sprite Shape boundary box which is smaller than the texture
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b9
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8 and older, because Sprite Shape was not yet implemented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset