Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Sprites] The Particle System does not support V2 sprite atlases
1. Open the attached project.
2. Observe that only 1 sprite is showing.
3. Select the particle system and observe the error in the Texture Sheet Animation module
- Sprites to work with v2 sprite atlases: both sprites to appear, no error message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR