Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SpriteEditor] Unable to change values under a Sprite window due to Change Shape window/dropdown
Reproduction steps:(Gif attached)
1) Open attached project.
2) Select sprite in the Asset window and hit Sprite Editor in Inspector.
3) Try to click on any Border values input field.
Expected result: Input field gets selected and accepts input via keyboard.
Actual result: In the upper left corner of Sprite Editor you are prompt to enter Sides value to "Change Shape" - this field blocks any other input fields and gets selected instead.
Note: You can still change Border values by dragging value names while holding down LMB.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4.f1, 5.4.0b11
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1(Read Edit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated