Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[SpriteEditor] Unable to change values under a Sprite window due to Change Shape window/dropdown
Reproduction steps:(Gif attached)
1) Open attached project.
2) Select sprite in the Asset window and hit Sprite Editor in Inspector.
3) Try to click on any Border values input field.
Expected result: Input field gets selected and accepts input via keyboard.
Actual result: In the upper left corner of Sprite Editor you are prompt to enter Sides value to "Change Shape" - this field blocks any other input fields and gets selected instead.
Note: You can still change Border values by dragging value names while holding down LMB.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4.f1, 5.4.0b11
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1(Read Edit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button