Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[SpriteEditor] Unable to change values under a Sprite window due to Change Shape window/dropdown
Reproduction steps:(Gif attached)
1) Open attached project.
2) Select sprite in the Asset window and hit Sprite Editor in Inspector.
3) Try to click on any Border values input field.
Expected result: Input field gets selected and accepts input via keyboard.
Actual result: In the upper left corner of Sprite Editor you are prompt to enter Sides value to "Change Shape" - this field blocks any other input fields and gets selected instead.
Note: You can still change Border values by dragging value names while holding down LMB.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4.f1, 5.4.0b11
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1(Read Edit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open