Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SpriteEditor] Unable to change values under a Sprite window due to Change Shape window/dropdown
Reproduction steps:(Gif attached)
1) Open attached project.
2) Select sprite in the Asset window and hit Sprite Editor in Inspector.
3) Try to click on any Border values input field.
Expected result: Input field gets selected and accepts input via keyboard.
Actual result: In the upper left corner of Sprite Editor you are prompt to enter Sides value to "Change Shape" - this field blocks any other input fields and gets selected instead.
Note: You can still change Border values by dragging value names while holding down LMB.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.4.f1, 5.4.0b11
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1(Read Edit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off