Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SpriteEditor] Throws NullReference Exception when the editor reopened with sprite editor docked
"NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" throws when editor reopened with sprite editor docked.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package manager> 2D Sprite > Install
3) Import any sprite in the project.
4) Import settings > texture type > Sprite 2D and UI.
5) Hit Apply > Sprite Editor.
6) Dock Sprite Editor window.
7) Quit Unity.
8) Reopen Unity.
Actual result: Throws NullReference Exception when the editor reopened with sprite editor docked.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.2.0b1
Working on: 2019.2.0a14
Environment: Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets