Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SpriteEditor] Throws NullReference Exception when the editor reopened with sprite editor docked
"NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" throws when editor reopened with sprite editor docked.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package manager> 2D Sprite > Install
3) Import any sprite in the project.
4) Import settings > texture type > Sprite 2D and UI.
5) Hit Apply > Sprite Editor.
6) Dock Sprite Editor window.
7) Quit Unity.
8) Reopen Unity.
Actual result: Throws NullReference Exception when the editor reopened with sprite editor docked.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.2.0b1
Working on: 2019.2.0a14
Environment: Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline