Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SpriteEditor] Throws NullReference Exception when the editor reopened with sprite editor docked
"NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" throws when editor reopened with sprite editor docked.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package manager> 2D Sprite > Install
3) Import any sprite in the project.
4) Import settings > texture type > Sprite 2D and UI.
5) Hit Apply > Sprite Editor.
6) Dock Sprite Editor window.
7) Quit Unity.
8) Reopen Unity.
Actual result: Throws NullReference Exception when the editor reopened with sprite editor docked.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.2.0b1
Working on: 2019.2.0a14
Environment: Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated