Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Packer does not repack Atlas when sprite meshes are changed with Sprite.OverrideGeometry
1. Download and open attached "repro913928.zip" project.
2. Enable Shaded Wireframe rendering mode in Scene view.
3. Open Sprite Packer window and click Pack.
4. Drag the "Sign_002_amb" sprite into the scene.
5. Notice how the sprite mesh looks in wireframe mode.
6. Click the "Tools/Switch sprite mesh processing on selected texture" menu item.
7. Notice console's notification that Sprite postprocessing was turned ON.
8. Right-click on the "Sign_002_amb" sprite in Project window and click Reimport.
9. Notice that sprite was replaced with hexagon-like shape.
10. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: Sprite mesh keeps it new mesh when In Play mode. Sprite Packer repacks it's atlas with new modified sprite mesh.
Actual result: Sprite mesh is reverted to the original one when In Play mode. Sprite packer does not repack it's atlas with modified mesh.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b7, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4, 5.4.5p1.
Note: After Quitting play mode sprite regains it's modified mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform