Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in -
Found in [Package]
Sprite is not sliced accurately into multiple Sprites when slicing Method is set to Safe in Sprite Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'test-packages-2d.zip' project
2. Select Assets -> Test -> 'ExplosionSprite' Sprite
3. Open Sprite Editor
4. Drag away top-right Sprite's rectangles
5. Select Slice menu in the control bar
6. Select Safe in the Method dropdown
7. Press the Slice button
Expected result: The top-right Sprite's bottom is not included in the sliced rectangle
Actual result: The top-right Sprite's bottom is included in the sliced rectangle
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1 (1.0.0), 2019.3.0b8 (1.0.0), 2020.1.0a9 (1.0.0)
- 2017.4, 2018.4 Sprite Editor is not included in the package
- If Sprite was sliced by Smart Slicing Method first and then sliced by the Safe Slicing Method, the bigger top-right Sprite's part is not sliced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'