Search Issue Tracker
Sprite is not being highlighted in the Project window when pressing on it in the Inspector window if using a specific Layout
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "Test.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy expand "Canvas"
4. Select "Image"
5. In the Inspector window press on "emoji" Sprite field
Expected result: Sprite is highlighting in the Project window
Actual result: Sprite is not highlighting in the Project window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
- If the Layout is changed from the "Layout" button then highlighting is working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events