Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Sprite is not being highlighted in the Project window when pressing on it in the Inspector window if using a specific Layout
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "Test.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy expand "Canvas"
4. Select "Image"
5. In the Inspector window press on "emoji" Sprite field
Expected result: Sprite is highlighting in the Project window
Actual result: Sprite is not highlighting in the Project window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
- If the Layout is changed from the "Layout" button then highlighting is working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached