Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Sprite is not being highlighted in the Project window when pressing on it in the Inspector window if using a specific Layout
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "Test.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy expand "Canvas"
4. Select "Image"
5. In the Inspector window press on "emoji" Sprite field
Expected result: Sprite is highlighting in the Project window
Actual result: Sprite is not highlighting in the Project window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
- If the Layout is changed from the "Layout" button then highlighting is working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time