Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Sprite does not rotate using animations when kinematic rigidbody is applied
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
4. Notice that object is not rotating
5. Disable "Is Kinematic" on the sprite, set gravity to 0 and play again
6. Notice that object is rotating
Expected result: Animating rotation is expected to work on object despite the Kinematic state
Actual result: Sprite does not rotate using animations when kinematic rigidbody is applied
reproduced on: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website