Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Sprite does not rotate using animations when kinematic rigidbody is applied
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
4. Notice that object is not rotating
5. Disable "Is Kinematic" on the sprite, set gravity to 0 and play again
6. Notice that object is rotating
Expected result: Animating rotation is expected to work on object despite the Kinematic state
Actual result: Sprite does not rotate using animations when kinematic rigidbody is applied
reproduced on: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete