Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Sprite does not rotate using animations when kinematic rigidbody is applied
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
4. Notice that object is not rotating
5. Disable "Is Kinematic" on the sprite, set gravity to 0 and play again
6. Notice that object is rotating
Expected result: Animating rotation is expected to work on object despite the Kinematic state
Actual result: Sprite does not rotate using animations when kinematic rigidbody is applied
reproduced on: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default