Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sprite Atlases are modified after Building
1. Open "1203619" project
2. Open Git Bash in the Projects directory and write "git reset --hard'
3. Build Project
4. In Git Bash write "git status"
5. Notice that "MyAtlas.spriteatlas" has been modified
Expected Result: Sprite Atlases are not modified after Building
Actual Result: Building modifies Sprite Atlases
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing