Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sprite Atlases are modified after Building
1. Open "1203619" project
2. Open Git Bash in the Projects directory and write "git reset --hard'
3. Build Project
4. In Git Bash write "git status"
5. Notice that "MyAtlas.spriteatlas" has been modified
Expected Result: Sprite Atlases are not modified after Building
Actual Result: Building modifies Sprite Atlases
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler