Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sprite Atlases are modified after Building
1. Open "1203619" project
2. Open Git Bash in the Projects directory and write "git reset --hard'
3. Build Project
4. In Git Bash write "git status"
5. Notice that "MyAtlas.spriteatlas" has been modified
Expected Result: Sprite Atlases are not modified after Building
Actual Result: Building modifies Sprite Atlases
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs