Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sprite Atlases are modified after Building
1. Open "1203619" project
2. Open Git Bash in the Projects directory and write "git reset --hard'
3. Build Project
4. In Git Bash write "git status"
5. Notice that "MyAtlas.spriteatlas" has been modified
Expected Result: Sprite Atlases are not modified after Building
Actual Result: Building modifies Sprite Atlases
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()