Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sprite Atlases are modified after Building
1. Open "1203619" project
2. Open Git Bash in the Projects directory and write "git reset --hard'
3. Build Project
4. In Git Bash write "git status"
5. Notice that "MyAtlas.spriteatlas" has been modified
Expected Result: Sprite Atlases are not modified after Building
Actual Result: Building modifies Sprite Atlases
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- Command line testing in batchmode with legacy -runEditorTests is not equivalent to -runTests -testPlatform EditMode