Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.9f1
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[Sprite Atlas] Unity crashes on MonoStringNew when entering Play Mode after reopening the project and loading resources
1. Open user attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Unity enters Play Mode and 4 sprites appear in the Game View
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
- Doesn't crash when Sprite Atlases are of type "Variant"
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
Backported to: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button