Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.9f1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[Sprite Atlas] Unity crashes on MonoStringNew when entering Play Mode after reopening the project and loading resources
1. Open user attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Unity enters Play Mode and 4 sprites appear in the Game View
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
- Doesn't crash when Sprite Atlases are of type "Variant"
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
Backported to: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'