Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.9f1
[Sprite Atlas] Unity crashes on MonoStringNew when entering Play Mode after reopening the project and loading resources
1. Open user attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Unity enters Play Mode and 4 sprites appear in the Game View
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
- Doesn't crash when Sprite Atlases are of type "Variant"
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
Backported to: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2