Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.9f1
[Sprite Atlas] Unity crashes on MonoStringNew when entering Play Mode after reopening the project and loading resources
1. Open user attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Unity enters Play Mode and 4 sprites appear in the Game View
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
- Doesn't crash when Sprite Atlases are of type "Variant"
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
Backported to: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.