Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.9f1
[Sprite Atlas] Unity crashes on MonoStringNew when entering Play Mode after reopening the project and loading resources
1. Open user attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Unity enters Play Mode and 4 sprites appear in the Game View
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
- Doesn't crash when Sprite Atlases are of type "Variant"
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
Backported to: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"