Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Atlas Hash changes between build targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1186887-SpriteAtlasPerforceIssue.zip"
2. Text edit the file 'Atlas.spriteatlas', check the "storedHash/Hash" value
3. Initial hash for iOS is '1781eda60fd1db9c9c8c02ca50aaa6a7'
4. Switch to another build target (Android for instance) and build the project
5. Check 'Atlas.spriteatlas' file again
Expected results: Hash should remain the same.
Actual result: Hash changes between build targets (for example Android, the hash should be: 843ea83e5aa204fe25e7fdf7349968c8)
Reproduced on: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4
Not reproducible: 2020.1.0a18
1. Sprite packer mode must be in "Always Enabled" which is the option by default
2. This bug is caused by this fix in Case 1186887
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display