Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Atlas Hash changes between build targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1186887-SpriteAtlasPerforceIssue.zip"
2. Text edit the file 'Atlas.spriteatlas', check the "storedHash/Hash" value
3. Initial hash for iOS is '1781eda60fd1db9c9c8c02ca50aaa6a7'
4. Switch to another build target (Android for instance) and build the project
5. Check 'Atlas.spriteatlas' file again
Expected results: Hash should remain the same.
Actual result: Hash changes between build targets (for example Android, the hash should be: 843ea83e5aa204fe25e7fdf7349968c8)
Reproduced on: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4
Not reproducible: 2020.1.0a18
1. Sprite packer mode must be in "Always Enabled" which is the option by default
2. This bug is caused by this fix in Case 1186887
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked