Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
SplatDatabase::CheckConsistency crash when opening a Gaia Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-Supplied project
2. Open Scene "Main_Mountains"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.0a1
Note: Deleting anything in the project to strip it down, causes the Editor to no longer crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked