Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
SplatDatabase::CheckConsistency crash when opening a Gaia Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-Supplied project
2. Open Scene "Main_Mountains"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.0a1
Note: Deleting anything in the project to strip it down, causes the Editor to no longer crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build