Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
SplatDatabase::CheckConsistency crash when opening a Gaia Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-Supplied project
2. Open Scene "Main_Mountains"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.0a1
Note: Deleting anything in the project to strip it down, causes the Editor to no longer crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone