Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[Dialog Image]Custom dialog image does not appear in Windows build when the project's name includes specific characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project named "Librario".
2. Press "File->Build Settings" and select "Windows" as target platform.
3. Build the project.
4. Open the build after the project is built.
The dialog image in the configuration window is visible.
5. Close this project.
6. Re-name the project to "Librário".
7. Open the project again and repeat 2-4 steps.
The dialog image in the configuration window is not visible.
The dialog image in the configuration window should be visible when the project's name includes a specific characters.
5.1.0f3, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account