Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Dialog Image]Custom dialog image does not appear in Windows build when the project's name includes specific characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project named "Librario".
2. Press "File->Build Settings" and select "Windows" as target platform.
3. Build the project.
4. Open the build after the project is built.
The dialog image in the configuration window is visible.
5. Close this project.
6. Re-name the project to "Librário".
7. Open the project again and repeat 2-4 steps.
The dialog image in the configuration window is not visible.
The dialog image in the configuration window should be visible when the project's name includes a specific characters.
5.1.0f3, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset