Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Dialog Image]Custom dialog image does not appear in Windows build when the project's name includes specific characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project named "Librario".
2. Press "File->Build Settings" and select "Windows" as target platform.
3. Build the project.
4. Open the build after the project is built.
The dialog image in the configuration window is visible.
5. Close this project.
6. Re-name the project to "Librário".
7. Open the project again and repeat 2-4 steps.
The dialog image in the configuration window is not visible.
The dialog image in the configuration window should be visible when the project's name includes a specific characters.
5.1.0f3, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property