Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Dialog Image]Custom dialog image does not appear in Windows build when the project's name includes specific characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project named "Librario".
2. Press "File->Build Settings" and select "Windows" as target platform.
3. Build the project.
4. Open the build after the project is built.
The dialog image in the configuration window is visible.
5. Close this project.
6. Re-name the project to "Librário".
7. Open the project again and repeat 2-4 steps.
The dialog image in the configuration window is not visible.
The dialog image in the configuration window should be visible when the project's name includes a specific characters.
5.1.0f3, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets