Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[Dialog Image]Custom dialog image does not appear in Windows build when the project's name includes specific characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project named "Librario".
2. Press "File->Build Settings" and select "Windows" as target platform.
3. Build the project.
4. Open the build after the project is built.
The dialog image in the configuration window is visible.
5. Close this project.
6. Re-name the project to "Librário".
7. Open the project again and repeat 2-4 steps.
The dialog image in the configuration window is not visible.
The dialog image in the configuration window should be visible when the project's name includes a specific characters.
5.1.0f3, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.