Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Splash Image] Changing Logo shown while Splash Screen is on Preview crashes the Editor
1) Open attached project
2) Open two inspector tabs
3) Find a random sprite/image in project view (for example, ArenaBackground)
4) Click it to make it appear in inspector
5) Lock one of the inspectors
6) Open Player Settings -> Splash Screen
7) Remove Unity Logo and add your selected sprite/image for 10 seconds
8) Click "Preview"
9) While it is still previewing, change the sprite's/image's 'Max Size' in locked inspector and apply
10) Editor crashes
Reproduced in 5.5.0b4 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone