Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Splash Image] Changing Logo shown while Splash Screen is on Preview crashes the Editor
1) Open attached project
2) Open two inspector tabs
3) Find a random sprite/image in project view (for example, ArenaBackground)
4) Click it to make it appear in inspector
5) Lock one of the inspectors
6) Open Player Settings -> Splash Screen
7) Remove Unity Logo and add your selected sprite/image for 10 seconds
8) Click "Preview"
9) While it is still previewing, change the sprite's/image's 'Max Size' in locked inspector and apply
10) Editor crashes
Reproduced in 5.5.0b4 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3