Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Splash Image] Changing Logo shown while Splash Screen is on Preview crashes the Editor
1) Open attached project
2) Open two inspector tabs
3) Find a random sprite/image in project view (for example, ArenaBackground)
4) Click it to make it appear in inspector
5) Lock one of the inspectors
6) Open Player Settings -> Splash Screen
7) Remove Unity Logo and add your selected sprite/image for 10 seconds
8) Click "Preview"
9) While it is still previewing, change the sprite's/image's 'Max Size' in locked inspector and apply
10) Editor crashes
Reproduced in 5.5.0b4 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete