Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[SpeedTreeSettings] 'desc.fadeData[i].transitionDistance > 0' assertion appears after disabling crossfade animation on SpeedTree
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
3. Launch the scene.
'Assertion failed on expression: 'desc.fadeData[i].transitionDistance > 0' '
error is shown in the console. The issue happens when crossfade animation is tuned off and Billboard LOD level is set to 100% on SpeedTree model.
Assertion should not be shown when toggling SpeedTree settings.
- Reproducible in 5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OS X 10.11.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses