Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[SpeedTreeSettings] 'desc.fadeData[i].transitionDistance > 0' assertion appears after disabling crossfade animation on SpeedTree
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
3. Launch the scene.
'Assertion failed on expression: 'desc.fadeData[i].transitionDistance > 0' '
error is shown in the console. The issue happens when crossfade animation is tuned off and Billboard LOD level is set to 100% on SpeedTree model.
Assertion should not be shown when toggling SpeedTree settings.
- Reproducible in 5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OS X 10.11.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders