Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[SpeedTreeSettings] 'desc.fadeData[i].transitionDistance > 0' assertion appears after disabling crossfade animation on SpeedTree
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
3. Launch the scene.
'Assertion failed on expression: 'desc.fadeData[i].transitionDistance > 0' '
error is shown in the console. The issue happens when crossfade animation is tuned off and Billboard LOD level is set to 100% on SpeedTree model.
Assertion should not be shown when toggling SpeedTree settings.
- Reproducible in 5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OS X 10.11.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly