Search Issue Tracker
[SpeedTree] clicking on SpeedTree error message does not bring you to .spm model file
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project;
2. Import attached 'treePackage unity package';
3. Notice that errors 'SpeedTree materials need to be regenerated.' are displayed in the console;
4. Click on any SpeedTree material error listed above;
.spm model, which material should be regenerated, is highlighted in 'Project' folder.
There is no reference to selected SpeedTree model (see attached gif video).
- Reproducible in 5.6.0b5; could not test for regression, since for previous versions .spm models are up-to-date;
- Reproducible on both Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%