Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Speed does not further increase when setting CameraSettings.speedMax value above 99
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1287220.zip"
2. Navigate inside of the Scene
3. Change "CameraControl.cs" script "speedMax" value to 1000
4. Update the SceneView Camera settings (Edit > SceneView Settings > Update Camera Settings)
5. Navigate inside of the Scene
Expected result: The speed with which you can navigate the Scene has noticeably increased
Actual result: There is no difference in speed after changing the "speedMax" value above 99
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 can't set SceneView Camera properties
- Valid "speedMax" values currently range between [0.02, 99]
- "SceneView.CameraSettings.speedMax" controls the maximum speed of the SceneView Camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"