Search Issue Tracker
Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator
How to reproduce:
1. Enable Speech Recognition on your machine
2. Set the Unity version to run as an administrator
3. Set the Unity Hub to run as an administrator
4. Open the attached project "(2018.3.4)1117103MicrophonePermissionsGranted.zip"
5. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Speech recognition works
Actual result: "Speech recognition is not supported on this machine" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Note: End all Unity Hub tasks in the Task Manager before running it as administrator
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy