Search Issue Tracker
SparseTexture clears the first six loaded Mips when the 7th Mip is loaded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1220572.zip) UPDATED version (04/13/2020 dieter.baets)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click "Load Image" in the Game View
4. Select the "Lenna.png" image included in the project (Assets/Textures)
5. Click twice on "Load Next Mip" in the Game View
6. Use the slider to ensure that the previous Mips are correct
7. Click "Load Next Mip" four times
8. Repeat steps 6
9. Also validate that unloading mips does not corrupt other mips
Expected result: SparseTexture stores the first six loaded Mips and they are rendered correctly
Actual result: SparseTexture clears the first six loaded Mips and only a black image is rendered.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 (SpareTexture.mipMapCount in inaccessible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows