Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Sorting Fudge of ParticleSystem Break under CustomAxis TransparencySortMode
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open the scene ParticleSortingFudgeTest.unity
3. Move “Particle System Right” (or left) along z axis
Actual result: “Particle System Right” (or left) rendered normally (red cover white) when z >= 0 but flip the order when z < 0.
Expected result: “Particle System Right” (or left) should render normally and same in the positive and negative z axis.
Reproduce with: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Note: You can also change the transparencySortMode under “Main Camera”. Sorting fudge works fine under Orthgraphics & Perspective mode but breaks under CustomAxis mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property