Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Sorting Fudge of ParticleSystem Break under CustomAxis TransparencySortMode
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open the scene ParticleSortingFudgeTest.unity
3. Move “Particle System Right” (or left) along z axis
Actual result: “Particle System Right” (or left) rendered normally (red cover white) when z >= 0 but flip the order when z < 0.
Expected result: “Particle System Right” (or left) should render normally and same in the positive and negative z axis.
Reproduce with: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Note: You can also change the transparencySortMode under “Main Camera”. Sorting fudge works fine under Orthgraphics & Perspective mode but breaks under CustomAxis mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI