Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Sorting Fudge of ParticleSystem Break under CustomAxis TransparencySortMode
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open the scene ParticleSortingFudgeTest.unity
3. Move “Particle System Right” (or left) along z axis
Actual result: “Particle System Right” (or left) rendered normally (red cover white) when z >= 0 but flip the order when z < 0.
Expected result: “Particle System Right” (or left) should render normally and same in the positive and negative z axis.
Reproduce with: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Note: You can also change the transparencySortMode under “Main Camera”. Sorting fudge works fine under Orthgraphics & Perspective mode but breaks under CustomAxis mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)