Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (SortOrderTests) and 'SampleScene' scene
2. See that the Sort Order of the Canvas GameObject is set to 100
3. Create a new Canvas GameObject
4. Add a UI > Image GameObject to the new Canvas
Expected result: the new Image is rendered behind the existing one
Actual result: the new Image is rendered in front of the existing one
Reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Changing any of the Canvas Component settings for the newer Canvas GameObject or entering Play Mode fixes the incorrect sorting order
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'