Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Something breaks in Unity occasionally, and prefabs stop working properly
1. In Project window in the project root, Create > tk2d > Font.
2. Immediately after that, press Ctrl R (Assets > Refresh). The prefab connection is lost. (prefab is not blue)
Run (in menu bar) Repro > Prefab Issue, and once it has created the prefab, press Ctrl R again, same thing happens(content of the prefab is lost).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display